Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Adorable Anecdotes

So I know I spend a great deal of time complaining about T, but he occasionally does endearing things.

I kind of had a minor freak out on the kids the other day, and afterwards, when I was monitoring T's shower, he turned to me and said, "I love you Robine, and I know that you take care of me because you love me. I know that you get mad at me but its just to tell me when I'm m├ęchant or for me not be killed."

He also, apparently doesn't say Saint Germain en Laye, but Saint Germain au Lait. Saint Germain with a little bit of milk.

Adorable.

Meanwhile, Christmas things are going up. There are road blocks in the living room to prevent L from seeing the nativity scene, since she will probably destroy it. I was specifically instructed to divert her attentions...

No comments:

Post a Comment