Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Adorable Anecdotes

So I know I spend a great deal of time complaining about T, but he occasionally does endearing things.

I kind of had a minor freak out on the kids the other day, and afterwards, when I was monitoring T's shower, he turned to me and said, "I love you Robine, and I know that you take care of me because you love me. I know that you get mad at me but its just to tell me when I'm méchant or for me not be killed."

He also, apparently doesn't say Saint Germain en Laye, but Saint Germain au Lait. Saint Germain with a little bit of milk.

Adorable.

Meanwhile, Christmas things are going up. There are road blocks in the living room to prevent L from seeing the nativity scene, since she will probably destroy it. I was specifically instructed to divert her attentions...

No comments:

Post a Comment