Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Health Care

A difference of opinions:

Thirty something, upper middle class, mother of four-"I don't want them to give me the generic prescriptions, even though they are cheaper. I think they do more research on taste and stuff, and the name brand ones are just better. Besides, I don't pay for it, the State does."

Twenty something, poverty stricken, Au Pair-"Like, I know I have a fever and a cough of death, and haven't been out of bed in three days, but there's no point in going to the doctor. I don't feel like paying the visit and all the prescriptions. I'll just get better on my own."

1 comment:

  1. Dear Blogger,

    I am sorry to bother you in the comments - I couldn't find your contact information.

    We would like to let you know that you have been nominated for the IX11 competition. IX stands for International eXchange and eXperience. Every year we look for the 100 most exiting, inspiring, open-minded bloggers who write about their high-school or university exchange, their expat experience, their au-pair adventure or other experience abroad. You'll find more information here:
    http://www.lexiophiles.com/international-exchangeexperience-blogs/ix11-how-the-competition-works


    If you don’t want to be included in the nomination list, please let us know by sending me an email (valerie [at] bab.la) and we won´t contact you again.

    Best,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete